Ace the 2023 Korn Ferry Assessment With Practice Test & Expert Guides
Korn Ferry Assessments cover a range of subjects depending on the requirements of the institution administering the exam. The different variants of this exam are as follows:
|Length||Number of Questions|
|Korn Ferry Dimensions Test (Short)||8 minutes||13|
|Korn Ferry Dimensions Test (Full)||25 minutes||40|
|Korn Ferry 4D Assessment||30 minutes||Varies|
|Numerical Reasoning||15 minutes||12|
|Verbal Reasoning||15 minutes||15|
|Abstract Reasoning||10 minutes||20|
Korn Ferry’s tests are notoriously difficult, so it’s essential that you prepare properly to maximize your chance of success against other candidates. Perpterminal’s Korn Ferry Prep Course is the quickest & best route to Korn Ferry expertise, with an easy-to-follow modular structure that builds up your topic knowledge step by step, so you can take on the real thing with ease.
Click on Get Started now to take your first step towards Korn FerryTest mastery and secure the next big step in your career!
What Does the Korn Ferry Assessment Measure?
Korn Ferry’s science-based talent assessments provide organizations with a non-biased way to identify employee talent and to make sure that employees have the competencies, abilities, and personalities needed to excel in a particular job role.
Korn Ferry assessments are used to measure the key strengths, weaknesses, and talents of current and potential employees. Korn Ferry assessment tests can be used in the interview process to weed out unsuitable candidates. The tests can also be taken by current employees to help organizations promote individuals from within their company. This way top talent is developed and applied to benefit all. Furthermore, senior leadership can learn from these tests by acquiring insight into their leadership profile.
These tests are notorious for their difficulty, so it is crucial that you practice with focused prep. Sign up today to get started towards test success!
Four Elements Of the Korn Ferry Assessment test
There are four elements that form the basis of Korn Ferry’s assessment process, which are:
1. Experience – they use assignments and tasks to prepare individuals for roles in the future.
2. Competencies – they will examine the behaviors and skills that the candidate needs in order to succeed in the given role.
3. Drivers – they will explore the values and interests that motivate you to see which role best suits you.
4. Traits – they will examine your personality traits and qualities to determine what your future career path will be.
Take a Practice Test
What Does the Korn Ferry Course Cover?
- Raven Test
- Korn Ferry Four Dimensions
- Korn Ferry Drivers & Traits
- In-Tray Exercise
- Supervisory Leadership
- Managerial Leadership
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
Access the course immediately via your browser, using any device.
Top Quality Korn Ferry Materials
Prepare as quickly as possible, with the most up-to-day, accurate, and effective Korn Ferry prep materials.
Korn Ferry Practice Questions
Prepare for the Korn Ferry with 28 focused practice sets to cover each section of your exam.
Korn Ferry Expert Video Lessons
Quickly learn the best tactics for every Korn Ferry section on any device, 100% online.
Korn Ferry Prep Mastery Course
- 1AntonymsBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 2BONUS Interview Prep Video GuideBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 3Korn Ferry Single Traits Practice TestsBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 4Korn Ferry Drivers Assessment Practice TestsBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 5Korn Ferry Four DimensionsBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 6In-Tray ExerciseBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 7Managerial Leadership Assessment SJTBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 8Supervisory Leadership Assessment SJTBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 9Raven TestBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 10Verbal Reasoning TestBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 111/2/3/4 OperationsBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 12AnalogiesBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 13Verbal ReasoningBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 14Formal LogicBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 15Numerical Reasoning TestBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 16PercentagesBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 17Currency ExchangeBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 18TablesBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 19RatioBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 20Rates & ProportionBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
Korn Ferry Assessment Types
Korn Ferry’s recruitment tests and assessment packs cover a number of areas, such as numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, personality questionnaires, and logical tests. Let’s take a look at some of their online assessments.
The Korn Ferry Verbal Reasoning Test
The Korn Ferry Verbal Reasoning test measures a candidate’s ability to read, comprehend and analyze written information and their capacity to evaluate arguments related to this information. The Korn Ferry Verbal Reasoning test is made up of two parts, namely intermediate and hard. Both these tests measure your skill at interpreting and drawing conclusions from texts connected to work.
In these tasks, you will be presented with a passage of professional text. You will then be given a question that you will need to answer based on the information in the text. You are given 1 minute to answer each question and are allowed to make notes on scrap paper during the test.
The Korn Ferry Numerical Reasoning Test
The Korn Ferry Numerical Reasoning tests are standardized psychometric assessment tests that give an employing organization insight into a candidate’s overall numerical aptitude. These assessments are created to test a candidate’s ability to make accurate decisions and inferences from statistical and numerical information and data. They are designed to measure your ability to work with numerical data in the setting of the workplace.
Raven’s Matrix Test
The Raven’s Matrix Test is an assessment created to measure your abstract, cognitive, and non-verbal abilities. In the test, an individual is given a matrix of 3×3 geometric designs where one piece is missing. It is your task to select the correct diagram, out of five answers, that completes a pattern in the matrix. To do this you will need to work out the logic behind the matrix. The questions as well as the answers are non-verbal. This is a commonly used pre-employment testing tool.
The In-tray task is designed to assess your time management, managerial skills, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities. You are presented with a set of work-related emails and are told to prioritize them to make sure that all the work is effectively completed.
The Career Survey Questionnaire
The Career Survey Questionnaire gives candidates an opportunity to showcase their career experience and history. As part of your answers, you can highlight the skills you have obtained as a result of your career experiences.
Personality Inventory Test
Like most personality questionnaires, the Personality Inventory Test is employed as a means of assessing your personality characteristics to decide which job role is right for you.
Korn Ferry Leadership Assessment (KFALP)
The Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential (KFALP) is a thorough assessment used to measure leadership potential. The test measures a candidate’s Experience, Drivers, Awareness, Learning agility, Leadership traits, Capacity, and Derailment risks. Norms are applied to give information relative to leaders who have progressed in their field.
Leadership Potential means what could eventuate at some point in the future, not what leadership qualities there currently are. By placing a focus on measures that are connected to what could be, the testing tool has been carefully designed to provide companies with important data about employees. This data is proven to make a distinction between those individuals who have successfully prospered from those who have not progressed in their job roles.
The Korn Ferry Leadership Assessment aims to provide data that is essential for organizations and individuals to think about as they consider leadership potential. It is not specifically designed as a selection tool, to place individuals into particular job positions.
Which Companies Use the Korn Ferry For Hiring?
Many employers use Korn Ferry tests as part of their hiring process, including:
- Virgin Atlantic
- Royal Mail
- Lloyds Bank
Korn Ferry assessments are typically used for higher-level positions including strategists, executives, and CEOs.
Increase Your Confidence with Prepterminal’s Korn Ferry Assessment Course
At PrepTerminal we understand just how daunting a Korn Ferry assessment can be. Given the importance of the Korn Ferry Tests, they are not designed to be a walk in the park. But that doesn’t have to mean that you can’t nail your assessment test.
We, at PrepTerminal, have designed a Korn Ferry Assessment prep course that includes 14 instructional guides and video guides so that you can remain engaged while gaining the knowledge you need to ace your test. Each guide is fully-elaborated and includes all the information needed to become familiar with all the Korn Ferry Assessment question types.
We have left no stone unturned, as we also provide you with the opportunity to practice on over 100 practice items, 17 practice sets, and even personality practice sets.
Korn Ferry offers assessments in the following main categories: Numerical Reasoning; Verbal Reasoning; Raven Test (Abstract Reasoning); In-Tray Exercise; Career Survey; Personality Inventory; and Leadership Assessment. Our course is designed to cover the material you need to know for any of these assessments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the competencies of Korn Ferry?
Korn Ferry has created four dimensions of talent and leadership: Competencies: observed skills and behaviors Experience: how previous job positions connect to future job positions Traits: capabilities, personality, and qualities Drivers: motivations and what keeps a candidate engaged
Do I get practice tests?
Yes! Each module of the Korn Ferry course comes with an in-depth set of practice questions so that you can get a hands-on experience of the test with realistic difficulty and timing.
How do you best prepare for a Leadership Assessment?
Our Korn Ferry course provides the perfect combination of guides & practice materials to understand the structure of this test and take on the real thing in confidence.
Are Korn Ferry tests difficult?
As the Korn Ferry is administered to applicants for leadership positions, the criteria for testing is unusually demanding. This means the Korn Ferry is one of the trickiest tests to navigate, making proper prep essential.