Pass the 2024 Postal Exam With Realistic Practice Tests & Quick Tutorials
The US Postal Service’s Postal Exam is a challenging test for a majority of candidates. Applicants need to take a range of tests depending on their position:
USPS Postal Exam 474: Mail Carrier Exam
USPS Postal Exam 476: Mail Processor Exam
USPS Postal Exam 475: Processing Clerk Exam
USPS Postal Exam 477: Customer Service Exam
|Postal Exam 474
|Postal Exam 475
|Postal Exam 476
|Postal Exam 477
|Tell Us Your Story
|Describe Your Approach
|Situational Judgment Test
|Work Your Register
Free Postal Exam Practice Test
While the components of the Postal Exam vary depending on the job position, all versions are highly challenging. Candidates who come unprepared will come up short compared to prepared candidates and frequently miss out on job opportunities with the USPS as a result.
Most candidates might fail, but by finding this page you’ve uncovered the secret key to breezing through the Postal Exam; all you need is any online device and three hours of your time. With those two easy components, Prepterminal’s All-Inclusive Postal Exam Course will train you from any level of ability to become a Postal Exam master.
You’re about to secure your success in your application to the US Postal Service and kickstart a lucrative civil career.
It’s really that easy. Sign up now and start your stopwatch – in just a few hours you’ll have mastered the postal exam and will be 10 times more confident in the real exam.
Let’s take a look at a short Postal Exam practice test to get to know the test a bit better.
Postal Exam Practice Questions With Answers
Situational Judgment Test
Which of the following courses of action you are least likely to take?
- 1:Remind him of the protocol on lifting heavy packages before offering your help.
- 2:Tell him to head to the clinic while you take the parcels to the delivery area.
- 3:Tell him to rest and have another coworker take the parcels to the delivery area.
- 4:Tell him to head to the clinic so that his back can be checked.
Notice that the question is asking which of the choices you are least likely to make, which means you have to choose the worst or least effective choice.
From here, Option D can be classified as the worst choice in this situation, not because you are telling a coworker to make sure that he is not injured, but because the choice doesn’t include what to do with the parcels that have to be taken to the delivery area.
It can only be inferred that you just left it there after telling your colleague to go to the clinic, which can mean delays in the delivery of the parcels.
- 1:Tell your coworker to stop sending you emails related to their child.
- 2:Install a filter so that all emails from your coworker will be deleted or sent to spam.
- 3:Tell your coworker to instead send the images and videos of their child to your personal email.
- 4:Calmly tell your coworker that their sending too many of their child’s photos and videos is affecting your performance but you are glad to look at them from their phone if they still want to share.
This question will test both your interpersonal skills as well as your assertiveness.
While Option A may seem like a good choice as it shows assertiveness and you personally asking your coworker to stop what they’re doing, this is still considered too aggressive or too rude if you just flat out tell them to stop.
Option C may be a good option but this of course will cause your personal email to be filled with these emails instead which may prove to be bad in the long run as you may miss an important email that is not work-related.
Option B, although it seems like an effective solution, can become problematic in the long run as well since doing so will also cause any important or work-related emails from your coworker to be sent to the spam folder or deleted.
As a result, Option D is the proactive course of action to take as you are merely telling your coworker to keep your email from being flooded but you are still interested in seeing the pictures that they want to share, allowing you to keep good relations with them.
Describe Your Approach
As a postal officer, it is vital that every parcel, letter, or package is sent to the right recipient, meaning you must be able to deliver them to the correct house or apartment unit no matter how confusing or large the area is.
This isn’t to say that making deliveries on time is not important, but it is more difficult to explain why a parcel was given to the wrong person/address, especially if the address was given completely and correctly.
Tell Us Your Story
- 5:More than 15
When it comes to questions like these, you must tailor your answers in a way that is expected of a USPS employee.
Picking (A) or the none option, will always be seen as a disqualifier. This is due to the nature of how the USPS works and you may still be on the field by the time your shift is about to end while you’re still making deliveries and you are required to drive the vehicle back to the sortation center or the USPS branch first before you are allowed to clock out.
Picking (E) or the most extreme option will most likely be a disqualifier as well even if you’re truly willing to provide such an amount of hours into overtime as no one would be able to function or perform efficiently if they work overtime for more than fifteen hours regularly.
This leaves (B), (C), and (D) as your viable choices.
Postal Exam Prep Master Course Content
- 1IntroductionBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 2Tell Us Your StoryBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 3Postal Exam SJTBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 4Postal Exam SJT Practice TestBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 5Interpersonal Skills Practice TestBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 6Describe Your Approach
- 7Finding Duplicates
- 8Work Your RegisterBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 9Work Your Register Practice Test
- 10BONUS Interview Prep Video GuideBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
Prepare to Beat the Postal Exam With Prepterminal
The USPS Postal Exam is used to filter out candidates so only the most capable candidates are given the job. After all – national postal logistics are no simple matter. If you don’t prepare, you’ll be passed over for those who did.
Seize the opportunity today and get the upper hand on every other applicant with the best prep method around – sign up for Prepterminal’s All-Inclusive Postal Exam Course and master your exam today!