Cubiks Test: Guide on all Test Types and Free Cubiks Practice Test
Cubiks is an HR consultancy and international assessment company that distributes different psychometric tests and assessment tools. The company is present in over 50 countries and is active in Europe, Asia, America, and the Middle East. Cubiks tests are used by companies for development, selection, competency, and talent management.
Cubiks has a portfolio of aptitude and psychometric tests, which can be specified to meet the needs of a particular organization or job position. The tests are formulated to assess candidates’ cognitive abilities and personality traits. Cubiks has three types of tests: Ability tests, Personality tests, and Situational Judgement tests. Cubiks divide their aptitude tests into two categories of difficulty – intermediate and advanced.
Depending on the job position being applied for, the level of the test varies. Cubiks offers both ability tests and personality questionnaires depending on the needs of the employer in question. Some prominent companies that use the Cubiks test are the National Audit Office (NAO); KPMG; Scania; Lantmannen; Knauf Insulation; AREAS; and ArcelorMittal.
If you have been asked to complete one of Cubiks’ tests, Prepterminal has all the resources you need. We offer a full set of study modules delivered in both written and video formats, to ensure that you enter your test with full confidence in your ability to pass. Don’t leave your Cubiks test up to chance. Make sure you use the valuable time you have leading up to test day and start practicing with PrepTerminal’s prep Cubiks course today.
What is the Cubiks Logiks (Ability) Test?
Cubiks ability tests are called Logiks and are provided as a numerical reasoning test, a verbal reasoning test, an abstract reasoning test, or a general test comprising all three. The Cubiks Logiks General test can be complete at an intermediate level or an advanced level. The intermediate level is easier, but it has more types of questions in its verbal and numerical sub-tests.
The Cubiks Logiks assessment consists of five tests divided into two levels: intermediate and advanced.
- General Intermediate Test: This test consists of 50 questions, covering verbal, numerical, and abstract problems.
- General Advanced Test: This test contains 30 questions, also covering verbal, numerical, and abstract problems, but of a higher difficulty than the intermediate test.
- Numerical Advanced Test: This test covers 20 questions, which cover numbers series and simple/complex calculations. This assessment measures your ability to appreciate and accurately analyze numerical and statistical data. It also assesses your ability to form logical deductions.
- Verbal Advanced Test: This test contains 36 questions, which cover logical reasoning, verbal analogy, and antonyms, amongst others. This assessment measures your ability to comprehend, understand, and make sense of written information. It also assesses your ability to analyze arguments related to the written content.
- Abstract Advanced Test: This test contains 30 questions, covering shape features and sentence completion, among other subjects. This assessment measures your ability to answer questions regarding non-verbal characteristics through evaluation, analysis, and by accurately forming logical inferences from diagrammatic information. You will need to find patterns in a series of diagrams and determine what the missing piece in that series is
Cubiks Practice Test
Cubiks Assessment & PAPI Preparation Course
- 1Reading Comprehension
- 2BONUS Interview Prep Video GuideBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 3Cubiks PAPI Single Trait Practice Test Type 2
- 4Cubiks PAPI Traits
- 5PAPIBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 6Advanced Logiks Test
- 7Intermediate Logiks Test
- 8SynonymsBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 9Number Series - Intermediate
- 10IntroductionBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 11Percentages - Advanced
- 12Ratios - Advanced
- 131/2/3/4 Operations - Intermediate
- 14Formal logic - Advanced
- 15Inductive Reasoning - Intermediate/Advanced
- 16Word Problems - Intermediate/Advanced
- 17Antonyms - Intermediate
- 18Analogies - Intermediate
Cubiks RFB [Reasoning for Business] Tests
Another widely-employed assessment is the Cubiks Reasoning for Business (RfB). Each test is likely to be encountered during the job application process.
There is also a range of other problem-solving tests offered by Cubiks:
- Verbal reasoning for business: There are two forms of this test – one is aimed at managers and graduates, and the other is aimed at business support workers. The former is 20 minutes long and consists of 44 questions, and the latter is 20 minutes long and consists of 42 questions. It may be administered online in an unsupervised environment, or in a supervised assessment center. It is intended to assess the candidate’s ability to comprehend written information and understand the logic of written arguments, which is in the form of business-oriented data relevant to the workplace. The candidate is presented with a paragraph containing four to six different facts and then given a statement. The task is to work out if the statement is true, false, or impossible to discern (cannot say) based on the given facts.
- Numerical reasoning for business: Again, this test has two forms – one for managers and graduates, and the other for support workers. The former lasts 20 minutes and has 24 questions, and the latter lasts 20 minutes with 30 questions. This test is intended to measure the candidate’s ability to analyze numerical data using basic numerical and computation skills which are relevant to the workplace. Data is presented in the form of graphs, diagrams, and statistical tables. Approximately one minute is available per question, and it is not recommended to spend too much time on any single question as it could negatively impact the time available for later questions, adversely affecting the final results.
- Diagrammatic reasoning for business: This test comes in a single form, for managers and graduates. It lasts 30 minutes and consists of 60 questions. It measures the candidate’s ability to analyze and draw logical inferences from diagrammatic data, by identifying patterns in diagrams and identifying a missing, or following, the diagram in the series.
- Problem-solving tests: These tests are designed to assess the competence with which a candidate solves new problems. This consists of both numerical and verbal problems, involving antonyms, deviation from the category, verbal analogy, logical reasoning, pairs of concepts, series of numbers and simple/complex calculations.
It is important to note that RfB is the old suite of Cubiks assessment tests. While some are still used here and there, the Logiks suite of assessment tests is far more widely employed.
Cubiks Personality Tests
In addition to ability tests, Cubiks also provides personality and motivation questionnaires, delivered either online or using pen and paper, for the purpose of candidate assessment or development. The tests are designed to assess the candidates’ preferences in the workplace and explore their personal style of working – as such, there is no binary right/wrong answer in these tests, and there is no time limit or record of time taken to complete the test.
There are a number of Cubik personality questionnaires administered by the company:
Personality and Preferences Inventory (PAPI)
A very popular personality assessment, the Cubiks PAPI assesses workplace behavior and preferred work styles. Information from this test is used to produce a report which identifies strengths and areas for development for the candidate, as well as insights into their personality. This is usually administered later on in the recruitment process and in staff development exercises.
Cubiks In-Depth Personality Questionnaire (CIPQ)
The Cubiks CIPQ is administered as a self-report questionnaire designed to assess the aspects of a candidate’s personality. This focuses heavily on the big 5 personality dimensions: agreeableness, conscientiousness, extraversion, emotional stability, and openness to experience. It is regularly used in tandem with the PAPI test in order to gain a great depth of insight into a given candidate.
Cubiks Situational Judgement Questionnaire (SJQ)
The Cubiks Situational Judgement test is administered online. The candidate is provided with a variety of different scenarios which are likely to occur in the workplace. The candidate’s task is to select the response they believe they would pursue in response. The tests are very similar to general situational judgement tests.
How to Prepare for a Cubiks Test
As the saying goes, practice makes perfect, and this is very true when it comes to psychometric tests. You will witness that through practice your performance on Cubiks’ tests will improve dramatically. By practicing on mock tests and quizzes you will develop a clear picture of what these tests involve, their format, what they measure, and what your Cubiks test conditions will look like.
At Prepterminal, we understand the importance of getting through your job application process smoothly. That’s why we at Prepterminal provide the best online Cubiks preparation course. Offering 7 in-depth Video Guides and 12 Comprehensive Study Guides, our Cubiks online course can bring you from complete cluelessness on the content of the course to complete adroitness and confidence in your ability.
Our Cubiks prep course will also give you the chance to get plenty of practice with over 200 practice questions and a full Cubiks Intermediate and a full advance practice test. Our course will increase your chances of passing the Cubiks test up to 85%! Ready to pass your Cubiks test and get one step closer to that dream job?