Predictive Index Test Behavioral & Cognitive Assessment Course
Predictive Index Mastery Course
Predictive Index offers some of the most widely-used pre-employment assessments in the world, testing the cognitive and behavioral fit of candidates for a given job position. There are two main tests used in Predictive Index testing:
- Professional Learning Indicator (PLI): Abstract, numerical & verbal reasoning. 50 questions in 12 minutes.
- Behavioral Assessment: Measures behavioral workplace fit. Untimed, free-choice.
Both of these assessments frequently prove to be major roadblocks for job applicants. On the Professional Learning Indicator, you’ll have under 15 seconds per question, which is an incredibly short amount of time to process new information and give an accurate answer. On the Behavioral Assessment, candidates often don’t understand how to properly present their qualities for the exact job position they’re applying to – after all, different roles in different industries come with different character requirements.
For the smoothest prep experience possible, Prepterminal’s Predictive Index Mastery Course covers every single section of the cognitive & behavioral assessment in a modular curriculum packed with practice tests and study guides to build your knowledge of every question type on the test block by block. Within just 4 hours of study, you’ll go from being completely unfamiliar with the test to knowing exactly what is on it and how to beat it.
Click on Get Started now for immediate online access and get 100% ready for your exam today!
Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment: Course Content
- Intro and StrategyBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- Number Series3 steps, 35 minutesLearn how to rapidly solve number series questions by identifying whether they are linear, geometric, compound, layered, or squared.Buy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- Spatial Awareness3 steps, 30 minutesLearn how to identify conforming and outlying figures in image series for a quick & accurate solution.Buy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- Inductive Reasoning3 steps, 30 minutes
- Analogies3 steps, 20 minutes
- Antonyms3 steps, 20 minutes
- Formal Logic3 steps, 30 minutes
- Non-Verbal Analogies3 steps, 30 minutesLearn how to quickly identify the rule in a transition between two images and apply the same rule to another transition.Buy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- Lowest Values3 steps, 25 minutes
- Word Problems3 steps, 30 minutes
- Predictive Index Primer1 step, 5 minutesLearn about the Predictive Index and how you can best take on the test.Buy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- Behavioral assessment7 steps, 45 minutesLearn what's on your behavioral assessment and how to represent yourself to fit the job role.Buy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- Behavioral assessment – Video Guide
- Behavioral Assessment – Written Guide
- Technical Positions Preferred PI Behavioral Key Factors
- Service Positions Preferred PI Behavioral Key Factors 1
- Service Positions Preferred PI Behavioral Key Factors 2
- Management Positions Preferred PI Behavioral Key Factors
- Behavioral assessment Questions
- PLI Practice Tests3 steps, 1 hour
- BONUS Interview Prep Video Guide1 step, 10 minutesFind out the best common practice for interviews and how you can get yourself into the best possible headspace on the big day.Buy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
The PI Cognitive Assessment Test is More Challenging Than it Seems!
Far too often hard-working and qualified individuals are being turned away from jobs they were otherwise suitable for simply because their test scores were too low. While the PI Cognitive Assessment test can be useful as a metric of ability many highly competent individuals fail the test for no reason other than their unfamiliarity with the types of questions and time traps.
We at PrepTerminal believe that nobody should be turned away from their dream job! That’s why we have developed a PI Cognitive Assessment preparation course that also comes with a bonus prep module for the PI Behavioral Assessment course.
How Optimize Your Performance On The PI Cognitive Assessment Test
When sitting the PI Cognitive Ability test and facing a question, you must think critically and make decisions quickly. Your success in this test depends on your ability to work efficiently and intelligently. You must make every one of your answers count.
By following the guidelines and methodology PrepTerminal layouts for you in our preparatory PI Cognitive Assessment course, you’ll be able to easily filter out the questions which are not worth spending time on and guess strategically for a higher score.
PrepTerminal’s PI preparation course will help you increase your Cognitive Assessment test score by up to 10 points. Compared to the average 36% passing rate, our students enjoy an outstanding 84% passing rate.
Want more? PrepTerminal’s PI preparation course also comes with a bonus prep module for the PI Behavioral Assessment course, so you can pass the Behavioral Assessment test and land your dream job.
What You’ll learn in PrepTerminal’s Predictive Index Course
Through our easy-to-follow computer-based interactive study, you’ll learn…
Test-taking techniques – Our expert team has developed unique test-taking strategies after years of carefully studying PI tests.
Practice quizzes and exams – The course contains three full-length mock tests to mimic a real exam situation. It also has quizzes at the end of each module so you can test what you’ve learned as you progress through the course.
Strategy and time management – The PLI test consists of 50 questions, with only 12 minutes to answer them, so an effective approach to answering questions is essential.
Recognizing and avoiding time traps – The Predictive Index test was made to catch test-takers out with disproportionately time-consuming questions, so for higher scoring, it is vital that you know how to avoid these.
Lighting fast tactics – There are 9 question types on the PLI test. This course offers the optimal strategy for answering every one of these questions.
How to approach the behavioral assessment – Each company is looking for different traits in candidates to determine their personality types. Learn how to effectively showcase these traits to prospective employers.
An Overview Of The PI Cognitive Assessment Test Structure
The questions on the PI Cognitive Assessment Test can vary in difficulty. However, none of them are exceptionally difficult to the point that they require prior education in any particular field.
This test is a metric of general intelligence and competence under pressure rather than a test of learned knowledge.
That’s not to say this test is easy. If you have taken a sample test, you may be led to assume that this test will be a walk in the park. This could not be further from the truth! If time were no object, then everyone would probably perform well. However, time is very much an object.
The test comes with a 12-minute time limit. When faced with 50 questions, this means that you are expected to answer 4-5 questions in a minute if you are to fully complete the test.
This is why the average score on the PI Cognitive Assessment test is around 20 out of 50, meaning that the majority of test-takers fail to correctly answer more than 40% of the test!
The Recommended Target Test Scores On The PICA
The recommended target score on the PI Cognitive Assessment varies by job function. For example, jobs in areas such as operations recommend a target score of only 18, while other fields such as health and human social services require a score of 25. Additionally, to be considered a 100% cognitive fit for any given job role, a candidate should score 2 points above their target score.
When It Comes To The PI test, You’ve Only Got One Shot
Many companies administer the PICA and PIBA test to ensure that the candidate they hire is the right fit for the job.
In the PICA, tight time limits and a large number of question types make what might first appear to be a simple intelligence test a challenging undertaking.
If you have applied for a job position and have been asked to take the PI Cognitive Ability test or the PI Behavioral Assessment, there won’t be any second chances. You need a hole-in-one! PrepTerminal’s preparatory PI Cognitive Ability course with a bonus prep module for the PIBA course is the essential resource for maximizing your chance at test success and landing your ideal job.
QQuincey JInformative for the subjectHelpful to understand the right answers
PPaul Ppredictive index job applicationGood guides and practice
SSteve Breally easyI finished this in three hours and it was just like the real test
PPhilip LCatch easy pointsI picked up a lot of extra points just by knowing how to look for the easy questions, thanks!
AAndrei TDon’t skip any modulesSome of the sections might sound really simple but the guides really help you save time
SSandra GBig confidence builderit helped SO MUCH to know what was going to be on my test, in less than a day i was completely ready
CCarlNumber Series helped!Learning how to identify the number series helped me save a lot of time
SSteven HVery easy guidesThe guides were easy to understand and helped me answer the questions very fast, highly recommend