All-Inclusive Cognitive Ability Course
A vast majority of professions come with pre-employment cognitive ability tests, which are intentionally difficult to filter out the best candidates. Prepterminal’s All-Inclusive Cognitive Ability Course is designed to prepare you for the various challenges posed by Cognitive Ability Tests.
About the Cognitive Ability Test
Companies worldwide administer cognitive ability exams as part of their pre-employment screening process. By administering difficult exams, they aim to filter out the best candidates for the benefit of their business. Cognitive exams are usually administered in three key categories:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
These categories might sound no worse than your average IQ exam, but these tests are more difficult for two key reasons: first, the questions are intentionally more difficult; and second, these tests are almost always administered with a restrictive time limit. These two factors in combination are used to apply pressure to candidates in such a way that their ability is differentiated by how well they function under said pressure – after all, a genius-level intellect is useless in a business environment if the individual cannot function the moment any pressure is applied.
Prepterminal’s All-Inclusive Cognitive Ability Prep Course covers all of the key question types one would typically expect to find on such an exam, making use of a module-based curriculum featuring both written and video guides, with practice questions at the end of each module to help reinforce your learning. At the end of this course, you’ll find three full practice tests to apply your learning in a timed environment that tests your knowledge on questions across all three categories.
Who The Cognitive Ability Course Is For
- Job applicants who have been asked to take a cognitive ability test as part of their application
- Job hunters who want to prepare for any potential cognitive ability exams which they may encounter as part of their search
- Individuals who have previously taken a cognitive ability test and wish to improve their score
Rapid Cognitive Ability Course
- 1Word Problems
- 2BONUS Interview Prep Video GuideBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 3Practice Tests
- 7Currency Exchange
- 81/2/3/4 Operations
- 9SynonymsBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 10Reading Comprehension
- 11Spatial AwarenessBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 12Non-Verbal Analogies
- 13Lowest Values
- 14Inductive Reasoning
- 15Formal Logic
- 18IntroductionBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.
- 19Number SeriesBuy this Course: Get full access to all lessons, practice tests and guides.